Inquiry:  I have only paid $500 of a $6500 fine (driving without insurance) and while the court agreed to give me a year to pay the fine, i have recieved a suspension of license notice. I wonder if i can have my driving priveledges returned while offering to pay part of the fine? or rather, ask for more time to pay and simply be able to pay the reinstatement fee?

Response:  It may be possible to get an extension of time to pay your outstanding fine.  If the outstanding fine is the reason for your licence suspension, you will then be able to get your licence reinstated approximately one week later.  If you require our services, we can be reached via out toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Branch Manager (London)