Inquiry:  hello my wife was going down a steep hill and the officer was coming from the other direction at the bottom of the hill using moving radar. the car next to my wife was going faster than her but the office hit her with the charge and she was not speeding. how do i fight this?

Response:  The first steps in the defence of a charge involve filing the matter with the Court for a trial date and then getting a disclosure of evidence to review.  If you and your wife are certain that your vehicle was at no point above the speed limit, then a trial may be the better route to go in resolving the matter.   Elsewise, we could certainly look at trying to have the charge withdrawn or reduced down to a lesser offence in advance of the trial date.  We offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)