Inquiry:  I got a speeding ticket but he wrote down the wrong name for the registration. Is it enough to fight it?

Response:  I’m not sure what you are specifically referring to with ‘wrong name for the registration.’  Generally, most speeding charges can be reduced to lesser offences and in some cases when may be able to have the charge thrown out completely.  I would recommend speaking with one of our staff directly so that we can provide more accurate feedback.  We offer a no cost inital review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)