Inquiry:  If the police officer writes the wrong name for the owner can i fiht it?

Response:  That may not be a fatal error in the Prosecutor’s case as the error may be ammendable at Court.  However, depending on the nature of your case, there may be other avenues to reduce or eliminate the penalties of the charge.  We offer a no-cost initial review of files via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)