Inquiry:  I rec’d a ticket for failing to stop at stop sign.  The policeman stated I needed to make a better effort when turning Rt from stop sign onto next street. I did not stop for a complete 3 seconds before turning I did stop quickly then turned but he flagged me down and asked me to pull over. Is there anyway to have the demerit point removed or ticket reduced. This is my first ticket ever in 20 plus years of driving

Response:  It is possible that the charge could be eliminated, or at least be reduced down to a generic signage charge.  Cases such as this one generally involve relatively little court work and expense to resolve.  I would recommend speaking with one of our staff via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299 to review the details of your case.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)