Inquiry:  Hello, I received a parking ticket while I was living in Montreal. I have now moved to Toronto and have converted my license to toronto and have gotten Toronto number plates. I recently got a letter from Montreal saying that since I have not paid my parking ticket I would no longer register my vehicle in Quebec unless I pay fine and penalties. What should i do?

Response:  Unfortunately, we do not handle parking ticket charges.  You may wish to contact the court directly to confirm the consequences of not paying the ticket.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)