Inquiry:  I was recently pulled over for an expired license plate sticker. After producing license, registration, and insurance info to the Officer he informed me that my license had expired and gave me a $325.00 ticket for “Drive motor vehicle no license” under the HTA 32(1). Is my license now suspended? Or do I just pay the fine and renew my license?

Response:  If you pay the fine, you will be pleading guilty to the charge and it will become listed on your driver’s licence history as a conviction.  Cases such as this one generally only cost a few hundred dollars to review disclosure for any grounds to have the charge eliminated and could potentially save thousands of dollars of increased insurance costs.  If you would like to review your case with one of our staff, we offer a no-cost initial review via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)