Inquiry:  My son has outstanding parking tickets from at least 10 or more years ago.  He wants to resolve them. He incurred these Tickets in Toronto where he worked for a security company.

Response:  He will want to contact Toronto Court Services with his Driver’s Licence number to track down the information.  If he has outstanding parking tickets from that long ago, it is possible that his licence may currently be suspended and he should not drive until the matter has been sorted out.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)