Inquiry:   I recieved a speeding ticket for driving 15 over in a 40km zone, the officer failed to write my name correctly on my ticket. Do i have to pay it?

Response:  If you do not respond back to your ticket by paying it or requesting a court date, you risk being convicted of the charge and having your licence suspended for non-payment of the fine.  While there may be an incorrect spelling of your name, it is likely that the other unique identifier of your driver’s licence number is correct.  If you would like to review defending your charge with one of our staff, we offer a no-cost initial review of cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)