Inquiry: My fiance was recently in a car accident where he hit the ditch and totalled a company vehicle. The officer gave him a ticket for undo care and attention but wrote his birthday wrong. Is the ticket still valid?

Response:  It sounds like he may have been charged with Careless Driving, which is a very serious offence.   Unfortunately the date of birth issues will not be a fatal error in the Prosecutor’s case.  Depending on how the offence notice was issued, the company’s CVOR number may also be tied to the offence.  I would recommend having your fiance speak with one of our staff regarding his charge.  We offer a no-cost initial review on cases via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)