Inquiry:  Like 5 years ago i was fixing a mopad with one of my friends we had it fixed and had it running for 2 days we would drive it back and forth on a side street and the police pulled me over and said i got like 5000$ in tickets i was younger and stupid and now i need my lisence can i get it with all the tickets and make payment to get rid of the tickets? what can i do?

Response:  Without knowing more detail about your charges and the current status of your fines, it is very difficult to provide you with accurate feedback.  You may be able to get your licence reinstated if it is currently suspended, but we will need to gather more specific information from you.  I would recommend speaking to one of our staff via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299 for a no-cost initial review of your case.

Greg Currie
Branch Manager (London)
Sales Manager (Ontario)