Inquiry: Wrong set fine and not guilty. Does the wrong set fine make ticket null and void?

Response:  Not necessarily.  It is one possible grounds to have the charge thrown out.  However, it is also possible that the Officer could reserve the charge within six months of the offence date.  Generally a Careless Driving charge is one that we would strongly recommend having legal representation for given the serious penalties involved.  With the potential grounds for dismissal and reservice issues, your particular case will have be slightly more complicated.  If you would like to speak with one of our staff, we offer a free no-cost initial consultation via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)