Inquiry: I recntly got a ticket for a hand held device on 8/30/10. I tried fighting the charge but was not able to beat it, with the way the law is written so I paid the fine. Now on my abstract the convicition appears twice for the same offense. How can I make it into just one offense?

Response:  You should be able to speak to the Court Clerks to have the error corrected.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)