Inquiry: I have miss placed my ticket and am not contessing it, where do I go to pay it?

Response:  Tickets may be paid at your local Provincial courthouse.  From the information you provided, I believe you are in London, Ontario making your closest court:  824 Dundas Street near the Western Fairgrounds.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)