Inquiry:  how do i go about to get my licence back it has been suspended for a few years due to illness i could not pay and diden tdrive now i am healthier and nneed my licence for my job which is a contractor please can you help please thank you

Response:  If the only reason that your licence is currently suspended is due to the unpaid fines, then you will either need to pay off the outstanding fines, or file an application with the Court for an extension of time to pay those fines.  Once the fines have been paid, or the application granted, then approximately one week later you may apply for a reinstatement of licence.  If you have any questions, or would like to retain our staff to file an application on your behalf, we may be reached via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)