Inquiry: My daughter made an unsafe lane change without a turn signal but she did not get in an accident or anything. How much would a ticket for something like this be?

Response:  From the telephone number that you provided, it appears that you are located in the Missouri area.  Unfortunately, we do not cover this area.  However, the offence notice that your daughter was issued should have contact information for the Court.  If you contact the Court, you should be able to get information regarding the size of the fine.  You may also want to contact a local Court Agent to review her file to see if she has a reasonable defence to the charge to protect her driving record and insurance.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London