Inquiry: Hi there, I was driving toOntario. Got stopped in Ontario for having anti radar. If I plead not guilt I was wondering if I could fight the ticket without actually driving to Kenora from Toronto.

Response:  If you plead not guilty, either you or your court agent will need to appear at court to argue the case.  Unfortunately, given the remoteness of the Kenora court, contesting charges there with a paralegal are more expensive due to mileage charges.  If you would like to discuss persuing your matter, we may be reached via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London