Inquiry: hi had my licence suspended for inpair in ontario back in 2003 and have fines….imove outside of Ontario in 2006 and still live here. can i apply for a licence….

Response:  Unfortuantely I do not have specific knowledge regarding that situation.  The Ministry Of Transportation would be able to provide you with accurate information.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London