Inquiry:  I was pulled over for speeding in Cambridge and there are several mistakes on my ticket. First, the offices wrote down the wrong address (he wrote down the address of the leasing company and not my own). He also wrote down the wrong license plate number (wrote a P rather than a D). Is there anything I can do? Will the ticket be canceled?

Response:  The errors you have described would not likely be a defense to the charge.  Identification of yourself as the Defendant will likely have been made and recorded by a valid photo ID such as a driver’s licence card.  However, depending upon the nature of your charge, the rate of speed, and your driving history, we may be able to have the charge reduced to a lesser offence or eliminated at Court.   I would recommend speaking with one of our staff for a free consultation via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London