Inquiry: I received a speeding ticket with the wrong city written on it. The wrong city name was not my address but where the speeding actually took place.  What is your thought on this?

Response:  The issue will likely not be a fatal one, but it may provide some leverage against the Prosecutor in seeking to have the charge dismissed or reduced.  We will need more information about your rate of speed, the posted speed limit, and what occurred.  I would recommend contacting one of our staff for a free consulation via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London