Inquiry:  I was given a speeding ticket by a railway policeman as i approched a crossing with no train in the area. or train signaling devices in affect. the officer was also parked in a private residences driveway of the road. afterwards watch him give out 3 more tickets for same infraction in a span of 20 minutes..

Response:  Generally speeding charges can be reduced or thrown out of Court.  We will need more information about your speeding charge to give you an opinion on the likely outcome at Court.  I would recommend contacting one of our staff for a free consultation via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London