Inquiry:  Hi, I got a speeding ticket at Terrace bay ThBay with an out-of-province drivers licence and plates. I was moving to Quebec, now I do have a QC drivers licence and qc plates…do I have to pay it??? what happens if I go visit Ontario???thanks.

Response:   You may be best served by contacting the Ministry Of Transportation as they will have more specific information.  What may happen is that if the ticket is unpaid, you will be suspended regardless of where your licence was issued.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London