Question:   Last week I drove up to a stop sign and knowing that the police often monitor it, I came to a complete stop. Officer waved me over anyways claiming my exhaust was too loud. While he was at it, he wrote one for a defunct E-brake and worn down tires. I had all issues fixed at my mechanic and an invoice to prove it.

Just came back from the courts and they said they cannot do anything it will have to go to court. This seems ridiculous given the circumstances. What are my options to get this taken care of quickly?

Answer:  Your options at this point are to either set the matter for trial, or to plead guilty to the charges and pay the fines.  If you want to have your rights and interests protected at Court, it is wise to hire a licenced paralegal to represent you at Court.   I would recommend contacting one of our staff via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299 for a no-cost consultation.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)