Question:   Got a ticket for lane splitting on my motorcycle.

However the officer was distracted when writing up the ticket and entered my CAR’s plates, makes, model,year, and VIN# instead of my motorcyle’s.   Can this be contested?

Answer:  In the case you describe, we would have to see the Officer’s roadside notes to see if they were accurate or contained the incorrect information as well.  Those notes would be released as a part of our disclosure request to the Prosecutor’s Office.  So, there is hope that the charge could be eliminated at Court.  If you would like to proceed with the case, I would recommend contacting one of our agents via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager (London)