Question:  I got a HTA violation ticket with the charge according to HTA Section 136  (1) (a). The description on the ticket is “Disobey Stop Sign – Stop wrong place”. The ticket is with Toronto West location description.  Can I bring the ticket to London provincial court to have a trial?

Answer:  The case will be assigned to the court location specified on the ticket.  It is possible that the charge may be argued down to a lesser offence or possibly be eliminated outright at court.  Our Agents are in the Toronto courts and may be able to assist you with the charge.  If you would like to review your case with a no-cost initial consultation, please contact one of our staff via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London