Question:  I was parked on the street where there aren’t any signs stating that you cannot park there. I got a ticket for parking more than 3 hours. The street address on the ticket gives the address for the south side of the road, not the north side which I was parked on. It says 1290, but I was on 1275. Can I fight this?!

Answer:  Unfortunately, we generally do not fight parking tickets as the cost to fight them is generally more than the benefit of having the charge dismissed.  However, you can file the ticket with the Court yourself to contest it.  If you can prove to the Court that you were not in contravention of any parking signs or municipal bylaws, then you may be successful in having the charge dismissed.

Good luck
Greg Currie
Office Manager, London