Question:   I recently got a speeding ticket (30 over) While driving just outside
Saulte St Marie. My problem is I live in Ingersoll. Can I try to have
this reduced without returning to the Soo??

Answer:  For most speeding cases, we do not have our clients present at Court.  Generally most 30 km/h over the speed limit charges can be reduced to a lesser offence or, if a grounds can be found, be eliminated all together.  I would recommend contacting one of our staff via our toll-free number 1-866-801-8299 to review the details of your speeding charge.

Greg Currie
Office Manager, London.